1. The College may grant Scholarships to deserving students based on requests from students and his/her performance track record.
2. Timelines and criteria for application shall be announced to the students. The Scholarship forms with all relevant documents must be submitted within the given timeliness. No Scholarship forms will be accepted after the timelines.
3. Following are the criteria for Scholarship:
a. Any applicant intending for full-time study at KCST and all full time students in good academic standing may apply for scholarship.
b. Applications may be typed electronically or hard copy to be filled up and submitted to the Department of Student Affairs.
c. The complete set of Scholarship must contain the following:
The Scholarship form completed in all aspects
The Total Income certificate duly certified by the employer
Self-declaration of any other source of Income
Good conduct certificate
Transcript duly signed by the Dean of Student Affairs
Any other document made mandatory as per the notice
4. Scholarships will be awarded for one academic semester only. Students receiving scholarships shall be evaluated at the end of each semester to determine if they are eligible for continuation of the scholarship into the next academic semester.
5. The decision on the Scholarship will be communicated to the students via official letter from the Scholarship department.
6. The decision on the Scholarship is at the discretion of KCST Management and is final.